White Sox Acquire Jarrod Dyson from PIT

Look at Ray Ray Run

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

INTL bonus pool money going to PIT.  

What is the status of the current bonus pool money?  Is this a situation of the Sox trading away dollars they effectively couldn't use, or is this them trading away dollars that could be used for Colas and/or Cespedes?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

With the 10th inning extra runner out there, and the extra roster spots for the playoffs, he could be a great tool as a PR and replacement OF.

Probably a better use of a roster spot than Luis Gonzalez.  But hopefully we didn't just trade away dollars we could use for Colas/Cespedes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Probably a better use of a roster spot than Luis Gonzalez.  But hopefully we didn't just trade away dollars we could use for Colas/Cespedes.

If we really are trading those dollars away, it means we didn't use them.  Either we didn't win the derby or we didn't need the dollars.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

If we really are trading those dollars away, it means we didn't use them.  Either we didn't win the derby or we didn't need the dollars.

You 100% cannot trade dollars for next period or the one following. They had to have traded dollars from the current period that I thought was already over.

Just now, quickman said:

They either know they are not getting colas or Cespedes so they are spending there into money for  somebody that runs bases although with Anderson and Robert on the team I see little fit for a guy who can’t swing a bat. This is super surprising. 

this has nothing to do with next signing period. 

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You 100% cannot trade dollars for next period or the one following. They had to have traded dollars from the current period that I thought was already over.

Maybe with the extension of the next signing period to Jan 15, this period is being extended?  I am stabbing in the dark here.