8.30.20 GT | Royals @ Sox | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I am getting more and more convinced DA met Ricky at a bar or at the grocery store the other night.

I have been calling for his head for longer than anyone else. I just don’t blame him for things that aren’t his fault. Right now the Sox are tied, and Colome and Heuer are left in the Sox bullpen. So Soxtalk should have the Sox win chance we’ll over 99%.

9 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Oh come on man....the dude (Cishek) has now given up 9 runs in 12.2 innings this year. There are obviously better choices than him in that situation 

Huh

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I have been calling for his head for longer than anyone else. I just don’t blame him for things that aren’t his fault. Right now the Sox are tied, and Colome and Heuer are left in the Sox bullpen. So Soxtalk should have the Sox win chance we’ll over 99%.

If Colome doesn't get the job done here, it was the right call to have him in, how's that? There's no longer a chance of a save situation this game, he's available, and he's been reliable. 

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

😂😂😂 they should have never given up the lead to begin with DA. C’mon now man.

Just now, almagest said:

I watched a video the other day about how all Soler can hit consistently is fastballs. Colome only throws fastballs and cutters.

No clue why they had him throw inside cutters. He’s had success vs Soler on outside cutters before 

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

If Colome doesn't get the job done here, it was the right call to have him in, how's that? There's no longer a chance of a save situation this game, he's available, and he's been reliable. 

I know it’s the right call. The problem is a good portion of the board thinks a relievers ERA should be 0,00,

• Like 1

Just now, Dick Allen said:

I know it’s the right call. The problem is a good portion of the board thinks a relievers ERA should be 0,00,

No, the problem is you are insisting that a guy with an ERA of 6 and a guy with an ERA of 2.70 are guys that it is tough to decide between in a 1 run game. 

• Like 1