AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER

Tnetennba

i spent the morning arguing we should trade Dunning + for Lance Lynn.  WTF was I thinking?   Dunning has had two of the best "first two starts" in the majors that I can remember for any Sox starter.  This team!!  Next year we replace Lopez with Kopech and EE with Vaughan.  How do you spell juggernaut?   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

If true he should have started the 6th

No, this is one I will defend Renteria on. Sometimes you have to protect young players from themselves. This is his second start back from TJS. No need to risk potential injury by throwing him out there in the 6th.

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

No, this is one I will defend Renteria on. Sometimes you have to protect young players from themselves. This is his second start back from TJS. No need to risk potential injury by throwing him out there in the 6th.

We also saw what happened in his first start. Ricky learned his lesson.

1 hour ago, michelangelosmonkey said:

i spent the morning arguing we should trade Dunning + for Lance Lynn.  WTF was I thinking?   Dunning has had two of the best "first two starts" in the majors that I can remember for any Sox starter.  This team!!  Next year we replace Lopez with Kopech and EE with Vaughan.  How do you spell juggernaut?   

P.A.D.R.E.S