Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

Just now, Vulture said:

Why not? There is a lot of money coming off the books potentially. Don't necessarily need to spend big on a RF either, just need someone solid out there.

Doesn't mean they'll replace all that money. May cut quite a bit of it. 

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Whatever this trade that Not Steve Cishek is referring has to be fairly substantial as based on his wording it apparently involves at least four Sox players, with two being major leaguers and two being minor leaguers.

Where does he say 4? I may have missed it

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Man the wait is killing me...just want to know if this trade is legit or not

It’s starting to look bad for not Steve. If the poster here was correct about the Sox plane departure tonight, a couple of guys shouldn’t have been on the flight as that was after not Steve said the Sox made the trade. You would think something would have leaked by now.

12 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Why not? There is a lot of money coming off the books potentially. Don't necessarily need to spend big on a RF either, just need someone solid out there.

Getting someone solid out there means you have to spend big.  Not spending big, gets you a guy like Nomar Mazara.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

It’s starting to look bad for not Steve. If the poster here was correct about the Sox plane departure tonight, a couple of guys shouldn’t have been on the flight as that was after not Steve said the Sox made the trade. You would think something would have leaked by now.

I still have some faith simply because he called out major league talent being involved.  He didn’t really need to say that, so for now I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.  But I’m definitely getting more skeptical by the minute.

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

If no trade happens tonight, then Not Cishek is full of crap. Because he definitively said a trade would be announced tonight.

He definitely backed himself into a corner, however he’s called a few other things right in the past 

2 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

If no trade happens tonight, then Not Cishek is full of crap. Because he definitively said a trade would be announced tonight.

He started hedging his bets with his last tweet

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Actually he didn't. He said it "should" be announced tonight. He was definitive that the trade has already been completed, but he was not definitive that it would be announced tonight.