Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

4 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Still doesn't make sense. Even losing steam he still has to be considered viable prospect. Torrens is a decent prospect as well. If this were dynasty league, the trade would be shot down in a NY minute.

I don’t disagree, but he’s definitely not the blue chip prospect we all remember from Cincinnati.

5 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Goes without saying, but they better be getting something nice if Heuer is included in the deal. I wouldn't want to be subtracting from the major league roster right now.

Heuer’s involvement also suggests it’s a team looking to retool than rebuild.  Both the Indians & Brewers fit the mold there and perhaps the Diamondbacks?

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Heuer’s involvement also suggests it’s a team looking to retool than rebuild.  Both the Indians & Brewers fit the mold there and perhaps the Diamondbacks?

Yeah that’s how I felt. Maybe...maybe giants with gausman

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Sorry if I'm missing something but I get the Rangers trading Lynn but why would the Brewers trade Woodruff, a guy with lots of control left unless it was a deal they couldn't refuse?

This. I’m guessing if Hahn does pull this off there is your other starter under control for a long period of time, best part of it if we keep cease and dunning 

Giolito

Keuchel

Woodruff

Cease

Dunning

I could ride with that....let’s go!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

My first thought was the Diamondbacks because of Bradley. If Heuer is to be traded, I think that adds high leverage reliever to the list of the Sox needs.

• Like 1