Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

1 minute ago, Soxnfins said:

that's bucket

Can someone give me one trade or signing bucket has broken in the last 5 years? I will save you some time. There isn't anything.  It is amazing how many people continue to ask him what he knows. You will get just as accurate information if you go to 7-11 and ask the guy filling the Slurpee machine.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I'm just saying even if a trade happens, it quite obviously wasn't agreed to 24 hours ago.

A trade frame work could have already been agreed to, but with no scouting, the reviews of the medicals and such takes on a whole different meaning now.  Heck for all we know, COVID testing could be part of a deal at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

A trade frame work could have already been agreed to, but with no scouting, the reviews of the medicals and such takes on a whole different meaning now.  Heck for all we know, COVID testing could be part of a deal at this point.

... so all these other teams agreeing to trades today really agreed to them days ago? Come on man, it's the trade deadline. No one is holding news on an agreed trade for 24 hours.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

The funny thing is, the Sox were one of the few teams that opted out of a shared feed to scout at the alternate site.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

... so all these other teams agreeing to trades today really agreed to them days ago? Come on man, it's the trade deadline.

Every trade is different. It's absolutely reasonable a trade was agreed upon a day ago and not announced. Happens all the time. 

Just now, shakes said:

Every trade is different. It's absolutely reasonable a trade was agreed upon a day ago and not announced. Happens all the time. 

If they agreed to a Lynn trade 24 hours ago, seems pretty messed up that there were still teams connected to Lynn this morning and afternoon... you'd think the Rangers would have to stop shopping a guy they've already traded, but yet people are still talking to the Rangers about Lynn.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

... so all these other teams agreeing to trades today really agreed to them days ago? Come on man, it's the trade deadline. No one is holding news on an agreed trade for 24 hours.

I know you really want to bury this guy, for whatever reason, but I don't think it is anywhere near as simple as this.

1 hour ago, chw42 said:

This guy actually has more than 1000 followers. He might just be throwing shit at the wall though.

Bucket must love reading the board, dropping a somewhat cryptic post, then watching the board get worked into a frenzy.  We all trust bucket, so hopefully this is good news.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Oh shit, did that dude steal my trade proposal?

I suspect so. Its on page 38. Lynn for Collins and Heuer along with names from Adolfo/Strivers/Thompson is a done deal is the claim. Compared to your prediction of Collins/Heuer/Adolfo/Stiever

Edited by Vulture
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I know you really want to bury this guy, for whatever reason, but I don't think it is anywhere near as simple as this.

At the very least, he jumped the gun in a very big way. But a trade done yesterday with all these guys hitting up their sources every couple of minutes. Not leaking is a longshot. Plus he said he knew of no players, then threw out a name. 

Edited by Dick Allen

1 minute ago, hogan873 said:

Bucket must love reading the board, dropping a somewhat cryptic post, then watching the board get worked into a frenzy.  We all trust bucket, so hopefully this is good news.

Bucket is a good dude.

Just now, Dick Allen said:

At the very least, he jumped the gun in a very big way. 

That's fair, but "Agreed to" doesn't have to mean 100% done.  There is a million things that can go wrong once a deal is agreed to.  A guy can fail a physical, the Sox could have to open up their vault to the other team so that they can review footage of these guys as a condition for getting a deal done, someone's medicals could throw a red flag, or like I said in 2020, COVID testing could even be a thing.

Because of all of these things, until the commissioners office gets the call, it doesn't mean it is 100% done, even if an agreement is in place at one point.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

That's fair, but "Agreed to" doesn't have to mean 100% done.  There is a million things that can go wrong once a deal is agreed to.  A guy can fail a physical, the Sox could have to open up their vault to the other team so that they can review footage of these guys as a condition for getting a deal done, someone's medicals could throw a red flag, or like I said in 2020, COVID testing could even be a thing.

Because of all of these things, until the commissioners office gets the call, it doesn't mean it is 100% done, even if an agreement is in place at one point.

He said done to me. Alot less wiggle room.