Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

2 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

If Rick doesn't make a move I'm done with this team!

You were the first to let us know that this wasn't a playoff team. Now with 26 games left and only  a 98% shot at the playoffs, we know they are going to need a lot of help to meet your expectations.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tony said:

I think you (and others) are putting WAY too much stock into one article from July. 

We heard Grandal was a pipe dream, Moncada would never sign long-term here, etc. Not saying Jerry has turned into Steinbrenner, but I'm willing to see what shakes out this offseason, given the commitment they've already made to the rebuild project, rather than just proclaiming "THIS IS TERRIBLE, THEY'LL SLASH PAYROLL THIS OFFSEASON! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

I dont think they'll be adding anyone on Lance Lynn's level if that's what your wondering. 

Not Steve, 

“Sox had deal completed last night for Lynn that included Dunning. After 5 innings of no hit ball, they decided to reverse course and stand pat its they increased their internal value of the budding right hander.”

• Haha 2

Just now, hi8is said:

Not Steve, 

“Sox had deal completed last night for Lynn that included Dunning. After 5 innings of no hit ball, they decided to reverse course and stand pat its they increased their internal value of the budding right hander.”

Uh huh...

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yeah, that confirms you are exactly what you are complaining loudly and repeatedly about.

again ss2k, don't misrepresent the words i say.

i never said rumors shouldn't be allowed a soxtalk. i never said not steve's tweets should be banned. you are free to discuss the rumors all you want, and i'm free to tell you they have no credibility and are fake nonsense. that's a part of the discussion/

i have said racist vile nonsense shouldn't be allowed here. if that's a problem for you, and you want to be critical of me requesting that, I'm happy to move along. It's your board and if that's your directive, go ahead and do that. 

Don't start spewing nonsense that I'm asking to censor baseball and sports discussion because it's nonsense, and it's misrepresenting my words. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

Just now, hi8is said:

Not Steve, 

I do not believe that one bit^

One start does not completely change how an organization feels about a player like that