Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

again ss2k, don't misrepresent the words i say.

i never said rumors shouldn't be allowed a soxtalk. i never said not steve's tweets should be banned. you are free to discuss the rumors all you want, and i'm free to tell you they have no credibility and are fake nonsense. that's a part of the discussion/

i have said racist vile nonsense shouldn't be allowed here. if that's a problem for you, and you want to be critical of me requesting that, I'm happy to move along. It's your board and if that's your directive, go ahead and do that. 

Don't start spewing nonsense that I'm asking to censor baseball and sports discussion because it's nonsense, and it's misrepresenting my words. Thanks in advance.

You have spent days complaining about trolling only to spent the last 24 hours doing exactly that when it comes to twitter rumors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bmags said:

maybe dodgers is a 3rd team being pulled in by sox with them getting Heuer?

maybe, I think the Sox were active in all of these trade talks, but balked at what other clubs were asking them for. 

Sox want to build a contender that will have mutiple playoff shots, not push too many chips in on a fluky 2020 mini season. Keep the long term vision intact.

Just now, steveno89 said:

maybe, I think the Sox were active in all of these trade talks, but balked at what other clubs were asking them for. 

Sox want to build a contender that will have mutiple playoff shots, not push too many chips in on a fluky 2020 mini season. Keep the long term vision intact.

Strange how the 2020 World Series will count like the rest though? 

Just now, mqr said:

Christ almighty, we have zero idea what the ask is. There’s just as many reason to not make a trade as there are to get one done

I have no problem with them standing pat. But when you talk big and don't deliver, it's not a good look. The excuses afterwards aren't good enough. 

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

again ss2k, don't misrepresent the words i say.

i never said rumors shouldn't be allowed a soxtalk. i never said not steve's tweets should be banned. you are free to discuss the rumors all you want, and i'm free to tell you they have no credibility and are fake nonsense. that's a part of the discussion/

i have said racist vile nonsense shouldn't be allowed here. if that's a problem for you, and you want to be critical of me requesting that, I'm happy to move along. It's your board and if that's your directive, go ahead and do that. 

Don't start spewing nonsense that I'm asking to censor baseball and sports discussion because it's nonsense, and it's misrepresenting my words. Thanks in advance.

Dude people have to work and want to know whats going on with the deadline. You're in here rambling about racism and having pissing contests. This is about trades. The trade deadline. Playoff baseball etc. Go derail a thread that's less important to others right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I think it’s super smart of Texas to wait till the last minute. Maybe there was a structured deal in place but they are waiting till all suitors up there bids because lynn is the last of anything good out there. Hopefully Sox have something in place even if it’s a bullpen arm. 

Just now, Quin said:

"Luis Robert for Lynn"

"No"

"Vaughn"

"No"

"We won't trade in that case!"

"K"

LOL if anyone is asking for Robert they're completely out of their minds. That said, beyond players already in MLB + Vaughn + Kopech we're pretty light in the upper minors.