Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

I have no problem with them standing pat. But when you talk big and don't deliver, it's not a good look. The excuses afterwards aren't good enough. 

Who is talking big? Literally all of the noise is coming from outside the house. 

Just now, chw42 said:

I have no problem with them standing pat. But when you talk big and don't deliver, it's not a good look. The excuses afterwards aren't good enough. 

In their defense, they haven't really talked much about it.  There has been plenty of rumors that they've looked at pitchers, but much of what we're going off of is speculation.

2 minutes ago, raBBit said:

Dude people have to work and want to know whats going on with the deadline. You're in here rambling about racism and having pissing contests. This is about trades. The trade deadline. Playoff baseball etc. Go derail a thread that's less important to others right now.

yes, every post in this thread is about the trade deadline.

ive' made tons of posts about trades. meanwhile you've made one post in this thread and it had nothing to do with the topic at hand. congratulations. keep posting some fake rumors and keep that insider cred.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

As someone who was critical of sox talking big and not delivering in 18 offseason...this was not that.

I wanted Clevinger or Lynn or obviously Woodruff (or Degrom), but if it's not there it's not there. I'm just glad dunning did what he's done so far.

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Here we go again with this made up bullshit.   WHEN DID RICK HAHN COME OUT TO ASSURE EVERYONE THAT THEY 100% WOULD BE ADDING A STARTING PITCHER HERE IN THE DEADLINE.   WHEN? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They clearly leaked that Nightengale story yesterday about Clevinger.

It was literally just "Sox and Indians have talked Clevinger" which could have been true. There could have been quick discussion for a move that was clearing not going to happen. Not the same as Rick Hahn or KW getting front of mic saying they are making a big move.

Just now, soxfan2014 said:

It was literally just "Sox and Indians have talked Clevinger" which could have been true. There could have been quick discussion for a move that was clearing not going to happen. Not the same as Rick Hahn or KW getting front of mic saying they are making a big move.

I think it's pretty clear that Bob is basically a mouthpiece for KW at this point. 

I think it's pretty clear that Bob is basically a mouthpiece for KW at this point. 

So them calling and asking about a player on another team isn't the saying "OMG FANS WE ARE 100% MAKING A BIG MOVE GET PUUUUMPED!!!"

They literally probably just kicked the tires on him.

Edited by soxfan2014