Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

Just now, Vulture said:

What blows my mind is how many people on this board seem to think Lynn is some ho him pitcher or something. The man is very good, well well above average. Could make the argument he would have at least temporarily been our number one starter. 

Eh. Giolito's doing amazing things. I'd go 1B, but Lynn is one awesome fat fuck.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Like most "insiders" that dude was a combo of 1) one good scoop and 2) a whole lotta plausible guessing.  I've seen that so many times as a fan on the Internet since 2005 or so.

I don't know if he was ever first to any rumor. He was just really good at regurgitating stuff he hears. 

1 minute ago, Baron said:

First thing they need to do is take the training wheels off Dunning. Give him some innings against a good team and let's see if he can start game 3 in the playoffs. 

I mean it's not training wheels, it's a guy who is coming off TJS whose arm isn't built up yet. Try to get him there by the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

I mean it's not training wheels, it's a guy who is coming off TJS whose arm isn't built up yet. Try to get him there by the end of the season.

Should have prefaced my comment with that yes. 

Just now, Baron said:

Love how all the beat writers are now saying "Rodon is coming back!" Like I need to leap out of my chair that the often injured gas can is coming back. 

Maybe we can combine Reylo and Rodon so they never throw more than 50 pitches a game. 

1 minute ago, Soxnfins said:

We need to replace Rodon's spot in the rotation in the offseason imo... unless we just keep him as a #5, which I'm not sure about him lasting more than like 9 starts in a season.

1. Giolito

2. Keuchel

3. Cease

4. Dunning

5. Lopez with hopefully Kopech replacing him after a couple months

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

This.  This is his first real throwing since 2018.  No need to have another Lambert situation on our hands.

• Like 1