Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

6 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

The only thing about NotSteveCishek is he retweets known troll posts like this guy. I go back and forth on whether the guy knows anything or has just gotten lucky throwing shit at the wall and it stuck 

Yeah THIS guy is a fraud. Fakest insider on twitter. Blocked me for calling him out.

1 minute ago, oneofthemikes said:

Can we PLEASE get all the trade rumor threads merged? Once a rumor has actually got some legs it can be broken off into its own thread but right now we have 3 different threads dedicated to general trade speculation. 

I'm kind of ok with having the Lynn rumors in their own thread because I want nothing to do with him, so I can just avoid the nonsense of that thread entirely.

• Haha 2

The level of “insider information” this guy pretends to have is astonishing lol.

Look at this sequence of tweet hahaha. He said not going to happen. Then he takes it back. Then when Rosenthal reports it, he says “fake Schins news huh?” Like he hasn’t flipped his stance all day. What a troll lol

4 minutes ago, Orlando said:

The level of “insider information” this guy pretends to have is astonishing lol.

Look at this sequence of tweet hahaha. He said not going to happen. Then he takes it back. Then when Rosenthal reports it, he says “fake Schins news huh?” Like he hasn’t flipped his stance all day. What a troll lol

Clearly he just got off the phone with Rick and had to correct himself.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Ok. Clinton Cole has been wrong and assumed plenty like this before. Its speculation. If a trade was made yesterday we would know about it already.

You are a very important poster on this forum and help to keep it fun. But for fucks sakes let people dream a little 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The worst part is that it doesn’t take much to be a fake insider, if you know how to read some tea leaves and have a modicum of understanding of baseball. The MLB exec burner account or however he is named is a good example of that. He doesn’t know anything, but is vague enough that his shit even gets posted here.

But most guys even fail at doing that.

btw. #cishekisafraud 

Edited by GermanSoxFan

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

The worst part is that it doesn’t take much to be a fake insider, if you know how to read some tea leaves and have a modicum of understanding of baseball. The MLB exec burner account or however he is named is a good example of that. He doesn’t know anything, but is vague enough that his shit even gets posted here.

But most guys even fail at doing that.

btw. #cishekisafraud 

The twitter account is, too

:)

Just now, soxfan49 said:

All NSC said was it *should be* announced last night. He didn't say he guaranteed it or anything. Some of you who shit on him are the ones who probably still follow WSD and think his word means a damn thing. At least NSC has been right repeatedly

What was he right on? Honest question. The only thing I remember was the Robert extension, but that was after Jimmy posted that they were talking. 

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Hopefully they ship off Lewis for 13 months of Lynn who was terrible in a Twins uni in 2018. 

I wouldn't be looking forward to facing him. Twins getting a better pitcher for this year and next year is not a good thing.