Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Hahn has already boxed himself in stating no rentals....at least not for real assets, so Heuer for a rental would bring about pitchforks.

Also Gallo's recent splits do not suggest righty killer (despite being LHH) so I wouldnt be thrilled about that if its for a decent asset.

I'm a big Gallo fan and would love the Sox to pull off a trade for him, but he will drive Sox fans insane and this forum especially.

• Like 1

Just now, SoCalChiSox said:

Hahn has already boxed himself in stating no rentals....at least not for real assets, so Heuer for a rental would bring about pitchforks.

Also Gallo's recent splits do not suggest righty killer (despite being LHH) so I wouldnt be thrilled about that if its for a decent asset.

Gallo would be such a 2010 kinda move.  Please no.  We just hit 54 HRs in august Or whatever. 

1 minute ago, whitesoxwinner said:

Clevinger barely pitched for the Indians this year and they acquired outfield help. Potentially speaking they got worse, but in reality they got better.

• Abbreviated summer camp instead of full spring training, which has been fucking with pitchers
  • His brief COVID trip to alternate site
  • The fact that he had to take said trip

Clevinger is big on talent, but he can still be a big, big risk.

2 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

You can't honestly believe everything coming out from the GMs during trade season. Lot's of gamesmanship and bluffing going on.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I'm a big Gallo fan and would love the Sox to pull off a trade for him, but he will drive Sox fans insane and this forum especially.

Well to be fair, Ray, it only takes a little nudge to drive most game threads insane ^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

This guy is a fake if I remember correctly in the offseason, right?

No, he was the one that reported Madrigal coming up earlier this season and everyone shouted him down, then he was right