bmags

Trade Watch Rumor

11 minutes ago, Soxnfins said:

Starting to think we will stand pat.

I'm just scared to death of another Tatis situation.

I'm good with standing pat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

I'm just scared to death of another Tatis situation.

I'm good with standing pat.

Can't play the game scared. Although I'm good with standing pat for other reasons.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aeichhor said:

That's just dumb reporting.  No team will ever admit to this.    I don't get how some of these reporters gain National Status.  

Clevinger barely pitched for the Indians this year and they acquired outfield help. Potentially speaking they got worse, but in reality they got better.

Hahn has already boxed himself in stating no rentals....at least not for real assets, so Heuer for a rental would bring about pitchforks.

Also Gallo's recent splits do not suggest righty killer (despite being LHH) so I wouldnt be thrilled about that if its for a decent asset.

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Hahn has already boxed himself in stating no rentals....at least not for real assets, so Heuer for a rental would bring about pitchforks.

Also Gallo's recent splits do not suggest righty killer (despite being LHH) so I wouldnt be thrilled about that if its for a decent asset.

I'm a big Gallo fan and would love the Sox to pull off a trade for him, but he will drive Sox fans insane and this forum especially.

• Like 1

Just now, SoCalChiSox said:

Gallo would be such a 2010 kinda move.  Please no.  We just hit 54 HRs in august Or whatever. 

20 minutes ago, Soxnfins said:

Starting to think we will stand pat.

Agreed.  I Was getting nervous about trading away Dunning.  I still think they move Kopech in the off season.

1 minute ago, whitesoxwinner said:

Clevinger barely pitched for the Indians this year and they acquired outfield help. Potentially speaking they got worse, but in reality they got better.

• Abbreviated summer camp instead of full spring training, which has been fucking with pitchers
  • His brief COVID trip to alternate site
  • The fact that he had to take said trip

Clevinger is big on talent, but he can still be a big, big risk.

2 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

You can't honestly believe everything coming out from the GMs during trade season. Lot's of gamesmanship and bluffing going on.

1 minute ago, Jerksticks said:

Gallo would be such a 2010 kinda move.  Please no.  We just hit 54 HRs in august Or whatever. 

But what if we hit 61 HRs

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I'm a big Gallo fan and would love the Sox to pull off a trade for him, but he will drive Sox fans insane and this forum especially.

Well to be fair, Ray, it only takes a little nudge to drive most game threads insane ^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

That's just dumb reporting.  No team will ever admit to this.    I don't get how some of these reporters gain National Status.  

Joel Sherman is one of the best

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

This guy is a fake if I remember correctly in the offseason, right?

Lol his photo has a watermark on it

• Haha 2

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

This guy is a fake if I remember correctly in the offseason, right?

No, he was the one that reported Madrigal coming up earlier this season and everyone shouted him down, then he was right