Trade Watch Rumor

bmags

11 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

He also reported a bunch of bs during the Machado sweepstakes that turned out to be false and then went and deleted his tweets

Must be a different account because this account started in July 2020.  Unless you can restart your "joined" date

3 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Must be a different account because this account started in July 2020.  Unless you can restart your "joined" date

Maybe it was this offseason in regards to wheeler or something but I definitely recognize that watermarked photo. And isn’t “John McGrath” the character name off of Mr. Deeds movie.

edit: Still wouldn’t matter if it was July of 2020 however I remember seeing this guy

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is the part where we read into tweets.

If Sox stand pat, I’m going with Dunning’s low walks (1.97 bbp9) in a playoff start over Cease’s walks (4.5 bbp9) in a playoff format. Maybe Cease can get an inning or two in relief after Dunning goes 5. Obviously, not ideal but it is a young team and would be good experience. 

30 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I agree.  People follow this guy like some sort of Cult Hero.   So glad Steve Stone blackballed this clown. 

How dare he be an avid Sox supporter with a huge platform and an audience of 18-34 year olds?!

I get that he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he's helping the Sox build a younger fanbase at a very exciting time for the team. He's a tried and true Sox fan just like any of us on here, he just found a way to make it his career.

2 minutes ago, SouthSideGeorgia said:

If Sox stand pat, I’m going with Dunning’s low walks (1.97 bbp9) in a playoff start over Cease’s walks (4.5 bbp9) in a playoff format. Maybe Cease can get an inning or two in relief after Dunning goes 5. Obviously, not ideal but it is a young team and would be good experience. 

Who do you use as the 4th starter then?

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ugghhh, that AT&T commercial is my least favorite these days.  Cringe time.

The Liberty insurance one is really getting on my nerves.  The one with the character artist and the photographer eating a sandwich.

Just now, oneofthemikes said:

How dare he be an avid Sox supporter with a huge platform and an audience of 18-34 year olds?!

I get that he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he's helping the Sox build a younger fanbase at a very exciting time for the team. He's a tried and true Sox fan just like any of us on here, he just found a way to make it his career.

Attaching yourself to the Barstool group is a deal breaker for many of us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, poppysox said:

The Liberty insurance one is really getting on my nerves.  The one with the character artist and the photographer eating a sandwich.

There is nothing worse than the Illinois Lottery's latest commercial.  That one is on my all-time hatred list.

Just now, poppysox said:

Too true Poppy.  But the least favorite insurance commercial in my household is the people in the diner yelling out "safe drivers save 40%".  I cannot mute that fast enough.

• Like 1

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

I mean - he still could be right.  There are still 3 hours.  

Whatever happens, no way a deal is done, as he claims, and they sit on it for like a whole day.

Dude has always been full of shit and got lucky once. He is just reading tea leaves and doesn’t actually know anything, complete clown.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

There is nothing worse than the Illinois Lottery's latest commercial.  That one is on my all-time hatred list.

None of them are worse than 1-800-Kars-4-Kids or anything that Jay Farner says on the radio.

Maybe Flo and those stupid Progressive commercials...

• Like 1