Yolmer added to roster, Goins DFA'd

MiddleCoastBias

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

No I know that, I'm just wondering if it could be a possibility. They probably don't have to but they can. 

I think it would have happened today if they didn't think they could get him back quickly.  Otherwise why waive your other back 3B who would be getting added to the roster if Moncada was to go out?

Just now, macsandz said:

Post-Covid fatigue syndrome is a real thing.   

Sure it is. Do we know if he has it? Plenty of big named players in other sports are playing just fine post-covid. 

I see plenty of people assuming that he has it. We shouldn't assume he has post-covid fatigue when most of these athletes don't experience it.

7 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

He's like a recurring nightmare that just won't go away.  Ricky about to Ricky.

Its not like he's going to start over Madrigal, or Mendick for that matter. He's an improvement over Goins as the last guy on the bench.

2 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Sure it is. Do we know if he has it? Plenty of big named players in other sports are playing just fine post-covid. 

I see plenty of people assuming that he has it. We shouldn't assume he has post-covid fatigue when most of these athletes don't experience it.

Because people can’t experience different symptoms? Plenty of cases with healthy individuals struggling post-virus With fatigue and cognitive function.

3 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Yea I don’t get the assuming it affected him.  Has that been reported?

3 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Because people can’t experience different symptoms? Plenty of cases with healthy individuals struggling post-virus With fatigue and cognitive function.

I'm just wondering why I constantly see people assuming he has post-covid fatigue. It clearly seems like a rare thing in athletes. Have you seen any source state that Moncada is suffering from it?

The guy has always had hamstring issues. Maybe it is that?

Edited by Yearnin' for Yermin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, macsandz said:

He's dealing with multiple issues but the PCFS he's described in back-to-backs has been an issue for sure. 

So Moncada confirmed that he is struggling with post covid fatigue? I'm not saying I don't believe it, but i don't remember seeing that confirmed.

• Thanks 1