AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

6 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

I know we all hate him, and he is the worst, but Mazara has had some really good strong ABs in the last couple of days.  Still hasn't hit anything hard, but its a start.

I just watched the replay his RBI single sounded good off the bat.  Hope it’s no fluke and he gets it going. 

7 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

I'm sure you're joking.   I actually enjoy fathoms posts.  He wears his emotions on his sleeve.  Nothing wrong with that. 

Fathom is one of my favorite posters. He's just got the pessimistic reputation. His content is very quality, though

Just now, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Fathom is one of my favorite posters. He's just got the pessimistic reputation. His content is very quality, though

I hear ya.  I know you were having fun with it. I haven't been around here long.  Being a single dad that works a lot.  i love coming here, it's my nice get away.  Also helps the sox are winning. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

I know we all hate him, and he is the worst, but Mazara has had some really good strong ABs in the last couple of days.  Still hasn't hit anything hard, but its a start.

This is the type of games winning teams win. I think Robert is starting to figure out how pitchers are pitching him. As for Mazara, very good game. I think he gets a bad rap for his defense, suffering in comparison to Engel. Mazara provides average defense, which is fine when he is hitting like he is capable of. Honorable mention to Giolito for regaining composure and keeping us within striking distance. Nice to win the ace’s game when he doesn’t quite have it. Let’s do it some more!

• Like 1