FS: Just Missed-Prospects Outside the Top 30

Y2Jimmy0

Thanks for the list, can't wait for the top 30. I do not envy you guys especially when it comes to ranking all the guys who've barely played but have some upside.  I think the Sox's next top position prospect is one of:  Bryce Bush, Benyamin Bailey, James Beard, Brian Ramos, DJ Gladney, Jose Rodriguez, Luis Mieses, Anderson Comas, Yolbert, Sanchez, Anderson Comas, Logan Glass, Lency Delgado, Chase Krogman, Johnibiell Laureano, Elijah Tatis, Cabera Weaver. Have no idea which one though.  I'd bet the under on almost all of them because they're so young, but someone's gonna break out.  I think you could make an argument for putting them in almost any order. 2021 is going to be interesting.

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

Sucks to miss out on following some of these guys this year. Sox had so much success with their 2018 intl class and more last year. Guess Kanny will hopefully be pretty interesting.

Definltely a lot of guys I wanted to follow this year.  2021 is just going to be wild.

2 hours ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Neither of them can sign until like January now right? OR what is the deal.

Yes, January 15th

2 hours ago, bmags said:

So ... are there minor leaguers not in schaumburg in our AZ and DR facilities right now? Or are they all in makeshift beer leagues like Burger was?

Nobody is in AZ. Some guys basically live at the facility in the DR. Everyone else is at home, doing their own thing under instructions from the club.