9.1.20 GT | Sox @ Twins | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Already saw articles about how EE is so influential in the clubhouse 

If they dump him, they’ll get over it after a few wins. There’s plenty of leaders or respected guys there, and sometimes the grown ups in the front office need to make decisions that the children won’t like at first.

7 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

1/3 of your lineup are automatic outs. When you have 2 of those holes hitting back to back there isn’t much momentum you are gonna put together

I would also say 2/3 of Minny's lineup are automatic outs. 

This one, yet again, you could pin on Ricky without much of a stretch. Absolutely no reason to bring a struggling Cordero into a 1 run game in the 6th. His ERA is now over 5 with a WHIP nearing 1.5.  Blatant mismanagement, again.  

oh, and Ricky...don’t think we didn’t notice you had your boy Yolmer on deck behind Mazara. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, flavum said:

If they dump him, they’ll get over it after a few wins. There’s plenty of leaders or respected guys there, and sometimes the grown ups in the front office need to make decisions that the children won’t like at first.

THIS

4 minutes ago, flavum said:

Ricky is too busy staring at the back of his bubble gum card and won’t want this

This was an avoidable and very sh*tty loss. 

Especially seeing as it probably means the series. I give Lopez very little chance of not being pulverized tomorrow. 

I love what this team is doing, overall. I love where it's headed in the big picture. However, until we start start beating CLE/MIN in these series? I can't get my hopes up to win the division and I really can't begin to start thinking about a deep run in the post-season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

This one, yet again, you could pin on Ricky without much of a stretch. Absolutely no reason to bring a struggling Cordero into a 1 run game in the 6th. His ERA is now over 5 with a WHIP nearing 1.5.  Blatant mismanagement, again.  

Even worse to bring him out to start the 7th inning against Cruz with Marshall ready in the pen. Who he then brings in after Cordero gives up a double to Cruz. 

Just mind-numbingly dumb. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Man, we just can’t win every game.  I don’t see any reason to be all jazzed about this one.  Close game- couldn’t punch through.  

Edwin, Mazara and Grandal need to keep playing.  

Until it’s Vaughn time it’s not Vaughn time.  

What makes you think EE and Mazara need to keep playing? Not trying to be an A hole about this just curious?

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

If Mazara has no power, I see no reason why we don't run Engel out in RF most days.  I could see EE heating up at some point.  I don't see Mazara doing so this year.

We’re not going to want Engel facing tough righties.  Sox are now 11-14 against RHP this year