9.1.20 GT | Sox @ Twins | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

If the Sox were interested in winning they would've cut Encarnacion two weeks ago and figured out a permanent solution with McCann, this is laughable.  dude hitting .167 with less homers than Tim Anderson is our DH

fuck you Jerry, lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Because he would have to face the 3 batter minimum at that point and Ricky would rather throw gasoline on the fire

I thought you have a 3 batter minimum only if you start an inning new. Because he pitched the prior inning, I thought he could be taken out after 1 batter here, or no?

Just now, soxfan49 said:

I thought you have a 3 batter minimum only if you start an inning new. Because he pitched the prior inning, I thought he could be taken out after 1 batter here, or no?

You can finish an inning however if you start the next you must face the minimum of 3 batters. 

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I believe he could be taken out at any point since he finished an inning 

Just now, Soxnfins said:

I believe he could be taken out at any point since he finished an inning 

Not true. We had this argument a week ago. If he starts the next inning he must face a total of 3 batters combined 

I was the person wrong btw

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable
  • Like 1