Sox vs Twins 9/2/2020 Lopez vs Berrios 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

I’m done with forums and twitter for a few series at least. I’ve never seen a bunch of fans just complain and complain and cry after every bad performance. This team has been a blast all year. Every team loses a game or two here and there. If I just read tweets and forum posts I’d think they were in last place. I’d enjoy it more without the negative commentary. Go Sox!

Just now, Orlando said:

I’m done with forums and twitter for a few series at least. I’ve never seen a bunch of fans just complain and complain and cry after every bad performance. This team has been a blast all year. Every team loses a game or two here and there. If I just read tweets and forum posts I’d think they were in last place. I’d enjoy it more without the negative commentary. Go Sox!

Worth pointing out that this game has a less than 1% chance of meaning anything at all. 

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

We're concerned about yet another Twins team occupying space in the psyche of yet another promising group of young Sox players. 

We've seen this movie before and I don't want to buy another ticket. 

1 minute ago, mqr said:

Worth pointing out that this game has a less than 1% chance of meaning anything at all. 

It would be a morale victory and a victory to show the Twins we aren't their b**** anymore. At some point we gotta put a run on these fuckers. For the better part of 2 decades I have watched the Twins fucking own the Sox. That shit needs to stop.