Sox vs Twins 9/2/2020 Lopez vs Berrios 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

what are the chances that Hahn told Renteria that Grandal is the starter and will get all the starts except 1 or 2 a week?  I just have a feeling that Hahn doesn't want it to look like buyers remorse, these guys all have egos and idk.  just spitballing

1 minute ago, joesaiditstrue said:

what are the chances that Hahn told Renteria that Grandal is the starter and will get all the starts except 1 or 2 a week?  I just have a feeling that Hahn doesn't want it to look like buyers remorse, these guys all have egos and idk.  just spitballing

None

12 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

All it takes at this point is one 5 or 6 game losing streak and your fighting for that last playoff spot.

The Sox right now look like a team that could easily lose 5 or 6 in a row.

I don't see any urgency from either management or the players. 

I think the combo of Giolito and Keuchel should prevent that 

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

There’s still time to turn the bullpen around and save some of the arms. RR just needs to use some common sense and stop over pitching some of the players.

This is all because they only have two starters that can give them innings, and one of them has been struggling a bit lately to go deep.

Another option I was thinking is if the Sox don’t want to dip into Schaumburg for bullpen help is why not move Rodon in the bullpen for long relief and Lopez for middle relief and then just go with a 4 man rotation. They really only need 3 quality starters for the playoffs. Cease and Dunning can battle it out for who’s the number 3 starter in the playoffs. 

Edited by maloney.adam

2 hours ago, fathom said:

I really wish Stoney was the manager

I wish he was Executive VP, and was able to clear White Sox Gar/Pax and install a professional Front Office for the first time since Roland Hemond.

1 hour ago, BeaverEater48 said:

Grandal just plain sucks and hes always batting third.Move his ass down ricky dam.

Yes, but I am told Grandal is Elite. It is known!

1 hour ago, BeaverEater48 said:

Hey Ricky when u get the axe after this year take your boys grandal and Mazar with you.

You mean Rick, Hahn is the one who shoveled this and Parrot in. Our three worst regular players. Training wheels, Hahn will never progress to that level.

At least Gar Pax had a cumulative winning record and playoff success. Trying or tanking, White Sox Gar has always sucked, Pax had one shining moment entering decade three. Time to get a professional front office.

Edited by South Side Hit Men