White Sox v Royals - Cease vs Duffy - 9/3/20 GT

ShoeLessRob

I knew Matt Harvey pretty much collapsed, but when the heck did it get this bad? 16 hits in 7 IP for the Royals? I remember seeing him on some late night thing a few years back, where he'd walk around Manhattan and ask goofy questions to people and then introduce himself and shock people who knew the name but not the face. Well, right back to obscurity he went. Quickly and brutally.

3 minutes ago, Dallas Kong said:

I knew Matt Harvey pretty much collapsed, but when the heck did it get this bad? 16 hits in 7 IP for the Royals? I remember seeing him on some late night thing a few years back, where he'd walk around Manhattan and ask goofy questions to people and then introduce himself and shock people who knew the name but not the face. Well, right back to obscurity he went. Quickly and brutally.

He had NYC by the balls. It's a real shame. Hopefully he got a ton of ass and endorsement money while he could. Falls from grace like this can really fuck someone up mentally. Hopefully he has a long and healthy life post-baseball

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Why is Marshall pitching when the Sox are up 7 runs?

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I think this is a good spot for Cishek

Yeah I'd rather see anyone besides Marshall here. Hell I'd rather see just about anyone else

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic