Gambling Thread (MLB Version)

he gone.

17 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I got a Sox/Cubs World Series at +7125

I took some interesting ones like that today. I think I got the Reds/Indians at +11900 today. 

Also took Indians/Cardinals at +11150, White Sox/Dodgers at +1625, White Sox/Padres at +4400, White Sox Reds at +11900, Rays/Padres at +2300, and Rays v Dodgers +820. 

Realistically I like the White Sox/Padres, Rays/Padres and Indians/Reds at those values the most. 

Braves/Reds: +115 on Bauer on surface seems kind. Probably the top pitcher in the NL, but also at the same time, a guy who sometimes is prone to a big blow up because of his flyball and EV and a team in the Braves that have the best offense. Add in struggling Reds offense? I have some concern.  Flip side you have Reds team with names, but who were last in BA. Fried tweaked an ankle a weeks ago. Also, in Fried starts, Braves have won 10 of 11. 

I'm taking under F3. 

Astros/Twins:   Berrios has been blah, and always have been. Uquirdy, FIP bad, xwoba bad. Berrios, avg. astros have been a bit better, twins still hot, still hit the ball hard. Over in this game. 

Cubs/Marlins: K prop on Hendicks? Not a consistent K guy, 4.5 I’d take it.  Though he has worked into the 8th now in 4 straight. Miami offense isn’t great. I think the under is just a slam dunk. K’s for Alcantara? 5.5? Just hammer, hammer, hammer the under. Maybe also parlay that w. another favorite bet big. 
F5 under, F3 under. Love the under here. Going large on it. 

Sox/A’s under F5. 

Rays/Jays -  , Jays F3 ML. ryu 5.5k’s.  Jays early, Rays late/live. 

Yankees TT over early? But skip

Dodgers/Brewers: skip

21 hours ago, BrianAnderson said:

abosolute MORTAL LOCK. Fiers under 3.5K's today. he hasn't hit that prop in 5 of last 6 outings and will be on an extreme short leash today. maybe 2-3 innings tops is my guess. 

i absolutely cleaned up on that prop ... I put in terms of my own units, 8 units on that game. That was free money times 1,000. 

Unfortunately l lost some of that back on the sox TT not hitting over 4.5 ....... grrrr. 

5 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

i absolutely cleaned up on that prop ... I put in terms of my own units, 8 units on that game. That was free money times 1,000. 

Unfortunately l lost some of that back on the sox TT not hitting over 4.5 ....... grrrr. 

Lost 20 on the Sox run line each of the last 2 days. Hit a prop bet for $40 for Tatis to homer yesterday so made that money back. Live bet the Yankees the other night when they were down 4-1 and Padres last night down 4-1. Bet the runline on the Dodgers last night. I've been doing alright on my playoff bets (just wish I would have hit the Sox one yesterday when I had +168 odds!).