White Sox @ Royals - 9/4/20 - 7:05 CT

ShoeLessRob

1 hour ago, BRDSR said:

I would say yesterday was the least likely win of the series, so that's good.

Feel real good about tomorrow's matchup.

Sunday's is Keuchel vs. Keller, the latter with quite surprisingly good results so far this season.  The pessimist in me calls that a toss-up.

Still, win tonight and I feel real good about taking 3/4 or 4/4.

Yesterday to me was most  likely to win considering we hadn't lost to a LH yet.

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

Singer no doubt no one wanted. I don’t remember that as much with Nola.

There was a big fear that if Carlos Rodon went in the top 2, that the Sox would take Nola, and it was a very unpopular idea.  Sox fans wanted either Rodon or Kolek for the most part.  Nola was viewed as the "safe" pick.

2 hours ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Now if we could replace Encarnacion, we'd be looking dope 

edit: I guess there's black hole Mazaraa as well

I’d rather have EE in the lineup than Mazara. At least with continuing to play him he will give you another 4-5 home runs hopefully. Mazara on the other hand has the power of a little league 2B at the moment.

4 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I’d rather have EE in the lineup than Mazara. At least with continuing to play him he will give you another 4-5 home runs hopefully. Mazara on the other hand has the power of a little league 2B at the moment.

Edwin hasnt hit a slider all year and thats all hes going to see today from singer.  The guy is absolutely toast as a regular everyday player.  Hitting him fourth is absolutely infuriating.  He should only be a pinch hitter against lefties at this point

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChiSox1917 said:

I wanted him.  Loved him after watching video of him screaming like a maniac on the mound at florida because of a rain delay

I liked Singer alot too. In fact I posted how underrated he was by everyone here during the draft process and I definitely would've took him. 

2 hours ago, ptatc said:

That's part of his point. He really doesnt think Madrigal will amount to anything. 

Yes I do. I like Madrigal. I thought he was saying he doesn't think Singer is a promising prospect, that's all, not necessarily having one or the other

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yes I do. I like Madrigal. I thought he was saying he doesn't think Singer is a promising prospect, that's all, not necessarily having one or the other

Sorry. I was responding to Harold's leg lift in my response.  He has been explicit in his doubts about madrigal. 

• Tony locked this topic