Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hi8is

Nick Madrigal

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, soxfan49 said:

All of these nicknames blow ass. Not everyone needs a nickname, especially if these are the best options

I like Jason's Nicky2strikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Nicky Big Sticks

You got it all jumbled. In honor of the best backup QB in Bears history, Big Dick Nick, Nicky, whose unmentionables are unknown thus far, shall go by Big Stick Nick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, scs787 said:

You got it all jumbled. In honor of the best backup QB in Bears history, Big Dick Nick, Nicky, whose unmentionables are unknown thus far, shall go by Big Stick Nick.

Now that's a good one. It only took 5 pages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has a twin brother named Ty, which is also my son's name... just with a different spelling. Still makes me biasedly like him more.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

What on earth are you talking about IF he can hit .280? You could cut off 1 of Madrigal’s arms and he’d still figure out how to hit .280. 

If that's true, he'll play here 15 seasons or more. As long as his defense is stellar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madrigal is EXACTLY the kind of guy who can hit playoff pitching well. Not all of our free swingers are suited for October but Nick certainly is! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, hi8is said:

He has a twin brother named Ty, which is also my son's name... just with a different spelling. Still makes me biasedly like him more.

Cool story bro

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NCsoxfan said:

Madrigal is EXACTLY the kind of guy who can hit playoff pitching well. Not all of our free swingers are suited for October but Nick certainly is! 

This is so true.  And I also like the name Nicky2strikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hi8is said:

Where’s Hawk when you need a Nicky Nickname?

Drinking smirnoff watching Walker Texas Ranger 

probably coming up with nicknames like "tht lil fckin Nicky guy"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Drinking smirnoff watching Walker Texas Ranger 

probably coming up with nicknames like "tht lil fckin Nicky guy"

Thanks for the nose coffee experience.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Thanks for the nose coffee experience.

It's the fun part of the job 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That line drive double to Left Center caused the Left fielder to shag it was great to see. A few more shots like that and outfielders will think twice  before they play Madrigal  super shallow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't we just have a board vote? 

Magic 

Magical 

Nicky two strikes

Nicky two base

Nicky Big Sticks

Big Stick Nick

Madge

The Little Magician

Mad Man

Mad Regal

Little Nicky

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×