1B Abreu .981

C McCann .968

CF Robert .910

LF Eloy .896

2B Madrigal .815

RF Engel .785

C Grandal .759

3B Moncada .752

Yes, Edwin and Mazara haven't been great but besides them, the lineup is deadly. Imagine this year with a fully fit Moncada and an actual upgrade in RF.  

Grandal has the potential to be scary next year with a year under his belt in the AL. We probably won't keep McCann but damn I really hope we do.

That lineup for next year if we can get a better RF is insane, no holes whatsoever. Who knows, maybe Engel really has figured it out. ;) 

Edited by periphery831
  • Like 1

I remember seeing kershaw in 2017 and just being gobsmacked by how many guys over .900 ops were at the plate (on the Dodgers).

It is truly remarkable to get to watch.

my viewing is so used to innings “ending” when the wrong part of the order comes through.

Even last night J had that ingrained feeling of disappointment after Robert had lined out a with a man on base, then behind him is friggen Eloy and you realize it never really stops in this lineup.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, bmags said:

I remember seeing kershaw in 2017 and just being gobsmacked by how many guys over .900 ops were at the plate (on the Dodgers).

It is truly remarkable to get to watch.

my viewing is so used to innings “ending” when the wrong part of the order comes through.

Even last night J had that ingrained feeling of disappointment after Robert had lined out a with a man on base, then behind him is friggen Eloy and you realize it never really stops in this lineup.

Haha, agreed. It's been 15 years of hurt since 2005 and now it's time for us to finally enjoy this team again. :)

Edited by periphery831