**2020 Fantasy Football Complaint Thread**

Before we all start complaining out how bullshit our losses were, I do have a question about who I should take #3 overall tomorrow night.

We are a Keeper league. 1 Keeper. 0.5 PPR. ESPN makes them count as your 1st RD pick. Also, because I'm commish and have to make sure everyone actually sets a keeper, I can pretty much tell who the Keepers are likely to be.

That being said, my keeper is Dalvin Cook. So when my choice comes up at #3, based on who I am assuming will be kept and the FA pool, at #3 I should have my choice of 3 of these 5 top rated guys...

Elliott

Barkley

Edwards-Helaire

Michael Thomas

Ekeler

I'm thinking of ranking them in the order above. My complete lack of knowledge of Edwards-Helaire scares me, and I usually get Mahomes every year anyway, but what I'm reading about him sounds very exciting. I just feel like maybe I should take the sure thing of Elliott, Barkley, and maybe even Thomas over him.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

Fantasy football sucks. The team I was playing has Watson at QB. He had 5 points until garbage time in the 4th quarter when they were down 31-7. KC decided to play prevent defense and 10 minutes later Watson is up to 20 points with a shitload of yards and 2 TDs. 

I don't know what the hell I was doing in my auction, I'm going to have to really pay attention to waivers early

QB - Mahomes

RB - M Sanders

RB - David Johnson

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Robert Woods

TE - Kelce

BEN / FLEX - S Shephard, E Sanders, Breida, M Mack, C Thompson, J Jeudy, Duke Johnson

So I'm paper thin and need to figure out how to get some more depth with real starters. 

My Snake Draft league:

QB Lamar Jackson

RB - Josh Jacobs

RB - L Bell

WR Davante Adams

WR - AJ Green

TE. - Ertz

BEN / FLEX - David Montgomery, B Scott, CeeDee Lamb, S Shepard, J Jeudy, TJ Hockenson, Brian Edwards

Normally I'm deeper in my auction league but decided to go after qb/te bizarrely. Just not a year I was prepped for at all, for good reasons, as I'm all in on White sox in september for first time in forever.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Anyone else on ESPN considering putting Taysom Hill in to their lineup in the TE or Flex spots? I'm thinking about flexing him, thinking about all the points he could get if he quarterbacks and plays WR/RB/TE the rest of the game.

Tempting because he will be on the field more.

• 2 weeks later...

I have BY FAR (200pts) the most points in my league yet this weeks loss put me in 4th. This isn’t a few big weeks I’ve had, it’s every week yet I’ve faced the most points of anybody. Best team I’ve possibly ever had. 

Tannehill (was originally Dak)

Cook/Kamara/Sanders/Harris

DK/AJ Brown/Evans/Boyd

Hockenson/Engram/Goedert

Koo

i don’t think I’ll ever have a team this elite or deep again, really frustrating. 

2 hours ago, Chi Town Sox said:

I have BY FAR (200pts) the most points in my league yet this weeks loss put me in 4th. This isn’t a few big weeks I’ve had, it’s every week yet I’ve faced the most points of anybody. Best team I’ve possibly ever had. 

DK/AJ Brown/Evans/Boyd

Hockenson/Engram/Goedert

Koo

i don’t think I’ll ever have a team this elite or deep again, really frustrating. 

Did you trade for Cook or Kamara?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chi Town Sox said:

I failed to mention but keeper league, I drafted Kamara in the 18th round his rookie year and also kept Sanders as a 5th rounder.  I had the 4th pick this year and was able to get Cook.  

Ok that makes. I was gonna say, no way you could get both in re-draft leagues without trading for one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To top off my regular season $hit$how, I lost the last week of the regular season on that Ravens safety to knock me down to 5th place (luckily we put 6 in playoffs this year) and a 7-7 record with 2,019 total points, the next closest guy as 1,863.  I've given up most points in the league by a decent amount.  We pay out 1st place in regular season pretty heavily since in this league, we believe that should be considered "the best team" over the long haul of the season so hopefully I can at least win 1st in the playoffs.  

What a brutal year and waste of a team.  

Edited by Chi Town Sox

• 3 weeks later...

Made the championship a

On 12/1/2020 at 2:28 AM, Chi Town Sox said:

DK/AJ Brown/Evans/Boyd

Hockenson/Engram/Goedert

Koo

Made the championship this week and was projected to win by 40 with my great team. 

Take a look at my team yesterday to see Cook, Kamara, Sanders and even my backup Damien Harris out. 4 backs!

Never have I ever been so screwed repeatedly by a team in my life.