White Sox @ Royals - 9/6/20 - 1:05 CT

ShoeLessRob

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I like fathom's idea better

I can get behind that as well.

But until that happens, he has to be dropped down.  Can’t keep having that black hole in the middle of the order. 

Edited by SouthWallace
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

I can get behind that as well.

But until that happens, he has to be dropped down.  Can’t keep having that black hole in the middle of the order. 

It makes too much sense to drop him to 6th (more sense to have McCann DH) for Ricky to do it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

When we all assumed the Sox would score 39 runs today & so playing Yolmer was fine, we should've remembered that Harvey is a RHP with a decent slider

A lot of weak contact to this point.  Sure would be nice if a guy with excellent bat control were in the lineup to lead off the next inning...

• Love 1

Just now, SouthWallace said:

Gio threw a no hitter and has helped anchor this staff.  What does he have to earn back?

Pitching isn't as consistent as Dallas and he isn't as vocal. 

What Dallas did earlier this season to rev up the players was something I've been looking for in a team leader for ages.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, periphery831 said:

Pitching isn't as consistent as Dallas and he isn't as vocal. 

What Dallas did earlier this season to rev up the players was something I've been looking for in a team leader for ages.

I think DK would defer to Giolito. Gio has shown nothing to convey that he would get complacent or that he isn’t constantly working to improve. 

Edited by SouthWallace
  • Like 1