White Sox @ Royals - 9/6/20 - 1:05 CT

ShoeLessRob

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

I think DK would defer to Giolito. Gio has shown nothing to convey that he Would get complacent or that he isn’t constantly working to improve. 

I think DK would defer to Gio also but I still prefer DK as a team leader. I'd also want competition in our rotation.

It's nothing against Gio's pitching, having him as our no.1 starter based on pitching is still warranted, I just want a person with more experience at the top of the rotation. 

1 minute ago, periphery831 said:

I think DK would defer to Gio also but I still prefer DK as a team leader. I'd also want competition in our rotation.

It's nothing against Gio's pitching, having him as our no.1 starter based on pitching is still warranted, I just want a person with more experience at the top of the rotation. 

I really don’t get what you’re arguing here.

2 minutes ago, soulfly said:

A little, you can put it on the board talk from Steve.  Man how I wish one of those guys would honor Hawk and start using that for home run calls again.

An easy half- measure would be to play an echoey Hawk recording over the stadium P.A. system when there’s a home run, like the Phillies do with a recording of Harry Kalas’s “Outta Here!”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Hamhock said:

An easy half- measure would be to play an echoey Hawk recording over the stadium P.A. system when there’s a home run, like the Phillies do with a recording of Harry Kalas’s “Outta Here!”

That's actually pretty solid too.  Do that and He Gawn after a strike out at the stadium would be nice.