Dallas Keuchel leaves game with back injury

caulfield12

14 hours ago, greg775 said:

I don't know why you disagree. Dunning, Giolito and Cease are all excellent prospects but as far as a postseason threesome, they are not exactly money. And Lopez? Tomorrow is a huge game for him. If he gets blasted, I'd suggest shipping him to Schaumberg the rest of the season/postseason and try it again next spring. if he's good? Fine, then he's back in the mix.

You said “blah to horrid.”  Our pitching is better than that.

9 minutes ago, wegner said:

Not to get off subject, but Poppy how excited are you?  Your positive attitude for this squad has been tremendous so you must be pumped.

Have really enjoyed this shortened season...haven't missed an inning all year.  Doesn't matter what inning it is or who is going to be at-bat.  Every one of our guys can be the guy who does the damage.  As you can probably guess...I won't be the least bit surprised to see us playing the Dodgers in the WS just like 59'.  Pitching has me a little concerned but the addition of Dunning looks good and Cease and even Lopez are showing signs.  Bummer would be huge if we get him back next week.  Abreu and Anderson have put up a couple of all-time WSox years and Madrigal has justified my faith in what he would bring to the team.  I certainly don't see any team we can't beat with a little good luck and of course...need to get and stay hot.

5 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Have really enjoyed this shortened season...haven't missed an inning all year.  Doesn't matter what inning it is or who is going to be at-bat.  Every one of our guys can be the guy who does the damage.  As you can probably guess...I won't be the least bit surprised to see us playing the Dodgers in the WS just like 59'.  Pitching has me a little concerned but the addition of Dunning looks good and Cease and even Lopez are showing signs.  Bummer would be huge if we get him back next week.  Abreu and Anderson have put up a couple of all-time WSox years and Madrigal has justified my faith in what he would bring to the team.  I certainly don't see any team we can't beat with a little good luck and of course...need to get and stay hot.

Tremendous.  Always great to hear your opinion.

This shortened season has been a joy.  It is almost like a terrific trailer for a movie I have been dying to see.  The upcoming years will be that blockbuster and its sequels.  

But how about we just go ahead and win it now, just for kicks.

59 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Have really enjoyed this shortened season...haven't missed an inning all year.  Doesn't matter what inning it is or who is going to be at-bat.  Every one of our guys can be the guy who does the damage.  As you can probably guess...I won't be the least bit surprised to see us playing the Dodgers in the WS just like 59'. 

As long as they won't be playing them in the god damned Los Angeles Coliseum, sounds great to me.

LA_Coliseum_1959_World_Series.jpg

Have this pennant!

22832b_lg.jpeg

Edited by South Side Hit Men