White Sox @ Pirates - 9/8/20 - 6:05 CT

ShoeLessRob

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

pirates crew not really impressed with cease and can't blame them.  Cease is doing it with smoke and mirrors.  he is Reynaldo 2018.

Cease has been aggravating...he’s young And has great stuff so he deserves some smack but I don’t want to wait five years for a pitching prospect to develop... like Carlis Rodon didn’t 

Just now, chisoxt said:

Cease has been aggravating...he’s young And has great stuff so he deserves some smack but I don’t want to wait five years for a pitching prospect to develop... like Carlis Rodon didn’t 

The stuff just didn’t seem crisp tonight.  He wasn’t bad tonight, just struggled from the stretch. He also abandoned his Byrne way too early.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

The stuff just didn’t seem crisp tonight.  He wasn’t bad tonight, just struggled from the stretch. He also abandoned his Byrne way too early.

If nothing else, Lucas should have taught us to be patient. I sure as fuck am not giving up on Dylan.

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

If nothing else, Lucas should have taught us to be patient. I sure as fuck am not giving up on Dylan.

I wonder why he's no longer throwing the curve. The usage on it is half of what it was last year.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

This five inning shit from our starters won’t cut it... Cease had a low pitch count and two outs in the fifth inning and only retires one of the next five batters before leaving 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic