White Sox @ Pirates. 9/9 - 6:05

Bad Hombre

26 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Mazara is a DFA as soon as the season is over.  

I totally respect you we are long time sox fans but I really think they will keep him one more year for money sake. They don’t want to admit they made a mistake and feel he will get back to. 20 hrs next year. I hope your right though .

4 minutes ago, quickman said:

I totally respect you we are long time sox fans but I really think they will keep him one more year for money sake. They don’t want to admit they made a mistake and feel he will get back to. 20 hrs next year. I hope your right though .

$45 million dollars are coming off the books.  Mazara costs $5.6M.  They won’t keep a terrible performer not signed long term because of money.  Not DFAing him mid season is them refusing to admit their mistake. 

Edited by SouthWallace

3 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

$45 million dollars are coming off the books.  Mazara costs $5.6M.  They won’t keep a terrible performer not signed long term because of money.  Not DFAing him mid season is them refusing to admit their mistake. 

So your saying they won’t keep him or they will cause he is cheap. I am betting they keep him  because he is cheap and they are hoping for a comeback year . 

8 minutes ago, quickman said:

So your saying they won’t keep him or they will cause he is cheap. I am betting they keep him  because he is cheap and they are hoping for a comeback year . 

I am saying he is a goner the minute the season is over no matter what.  They took a shot at him and it flopped.  No need to compound it when there are other options.  Acquisition cost of a new RF will have no bearing on Mazara’s exit.  That fate has been sealed. 

Edited by SouthWallace

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

I am saying he is a goner the minute the season is over no matter what.  They took a shot at him and it flopped.  No need to compound it when there are better options.  Acquisition cost of a new RF will have no bearing on Mazara’s exit.  That fate has been sealed.