NFL Thread 2020-2021

bmags

10 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No fucking clue.  Honestly that’s good for the Sox, but sucks as a fan as it means no baseball on the actual weekend.

Travel plus one less week going against college football / National Felon League. 

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Starting salay for a rookie is $435,000 and thats just one year of play, so I would say most are millionaires actually if they play for more than one year.  Either way, I don't know what your point is.  Felonies = bad!

You can observe the statistics above.

Sorry numbers don't agree with your wack argument.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Starting salay for a rookie is $435,000 and thats just one year of play, so I would say most are millionaires actually if they play for more than one year.  Either way, I don't know what your point is.  Felonies = bad!

So by the time you take taxes and agents money out of this, and then consider that the average NFL career is 3.3 years, your math is still bad.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

So by the time you take taxes and agents money out of this, and then consider that the average NFL career is 3.3 years, your math is still bad.

This is the MINIMUM, buddy.  Unless they are idiots at money management, the majority of NFL players are millionaires.

Just now, Green Line said:

This is the MINIMUM, buddy.  Unless they are idiots at money management, the majority of NFL players are millionaires.

You would need to save literally all your money on the lower end of the pay scale during your 3.3 year career to be a millionaire.  Your math STILL doesn't work.

9 minutes ago, Green Line said:

You must not invest.

Can become a millionaire is a significant move of the goalposts from must be a millionaire.  It is also a much bigger move from the speaking in racist code idea that somehow the league with the most black players, yet a lower crime rate than the nation at large, Congress, or the current Presidential Administration, is somehow the thing associated with felons.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Can become a millionaire is a significant move of the goalposts from must be a millionaire.  It is also a much bigger move from the speaking in racist code idea that somehow the league with the most black players, yet a lower crime rate than the nation at large, Congress, or the current Presidential Administration, is somehow the thing associated with felons.

Arguing facts is a losing argument. i have given up.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Nothing racist about commiting violent crimes!  The NBA has more black players anyway, so thats not even correct.  Is it racist to point out Big Ben is a thug?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Soxbadger said:

Burrow looks good. The play that impressed me was when he was scrambling and over threw AJ Green. A lot of young QBs force something or make a bad throw there and the game is over. Burrow put the ball where only Green could catch it.

yeah, the they ever give him an offensive line he could be really good, really soon.

I'm a Burrow-Believer but after thinking Darnold and Mayfield were going to be good based off their first few starts, as well as how all over the place recent QB drafts have been, I'm kinda out on knowing who will be good. After Jackson, Mahomes I think I'd want a guy with a lot of starts/throws in college, but then like Kyler Murray looks really good still. So who knows.