NFL Thread 2020-2021

bmags

22 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

The big thing for me is not going to Cam. Cowardly. I said it before - if you want to take a swing swing big. Newton was either going to be rejuvenated and great or he was a low risk guy you move on from. 

Foles is better than this - you just know he is totally mediocre. But Foles is good enough you know whether it’s Nagy or a talent issue. 

Fully agree

32 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Yeah - that was nice. They had been so predictable in their use of Patterson this season - was nice to see them open things up a bit more. 

I am expecting to see more of Kmet at some point today too. 

They should be using the Matt Canada's fly sweep presnap with Patterson.

I think he is getting the plays designed for Cohen, but Patterson is just a much larger player so its creating mismatches on the outside.

Edited by Soxbadger

9 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

That is a huge loss. Daniels has arguably been their best O-lineman this year.

I'm not sure who would argue the opposite. He's been good. Time for Coward and Bars :(

Nagy the playcaller stinks. Nagy the HC is good. These guys play HARD for him

• Love 1

I’ve had a few questions on my mind and wonder what you all think:

- Does the Bears defense miss Eddie Goldman and need him to play at a high level?

- Should the Bears consider having a Mitch package to change it up a la Jalen Hurts in Philadelphia?

- Is it clear the Bears needed a true backup running back to complement David Montgomery or is Patterson enough? I’m wondering if Lamar Miller would be worth it, which I think he would.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

- Does the Bears defense miss Eddie Goldman and need him to play at a high level?

- Should the Bears consider having a Mitch package to change it up a la Jalen Hurts in Philadelphia?

- Is it clear the Bears needed a true backup running back to complement David Montgomery or is Patterson enough? I’m wondering if Lamar Miller would be worth it, which I think he would.

They already signed Lamar Miller to the practice squad. Apparently practice squad signings are a formality for in-season FA due to Covid testing. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

They clearly miss Goldman as they have been worse against the run than they have been in a while. The Bears still were #7 in defensive DVOA going into today (and will likely jump after that performance), so while they miss Goldman the Bears defense is still very, very good.

Edited by Boogua
  • Like 1