NFL Thread 2020-2021

bmags

Say what you want - but I fully believe the Bears are better than the Seahawks and Rams at this point in the season.  I recognize Bears lost to Rams earlier - but this team would beat the Rams (IMO) and Seattle is just meh.  Pretty clear to me that the Packers, Saints, and Bucs are the 3 NFC teams with real super bowl aspirations.  

32 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Say what you want - but I fully believe the Bears are better than the Seahawks and Rams at this point in the season.  I recognize Bears lost to Rams earlier - but this team would beat the Rams (IMO) and Seattle is just meh.  Pretty clear to me that the Packers, Saints, and Bucs are the 3 NFC teams with real super bowl aspirations.  

I think the most telling thing about that article was that Montgomery's late season success was the same as Trubisky's. Just a product of playing bad defenses. 

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think the most telling thing about that article was that Montgomery's late season success was the same as Trubisky's. Just a product of playing bad defenses. 

All I know is they are screwed - no Mooney and no roquan and likely no Skrine and who knows on Johnson....really don’t like those odds. 

45 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

All I know is they are screwed - no Mooney and no roquan and likely no Skrine and who knows on Johnson....really don’t like those odds. 

Even if all of those guys were healthy, it would still be a tall task. It doesn't change much. 

BTW, I will never compare Goff and Trubisky again. It wasn't that I ever thought Trubisky was that good, it was more that I thought Goff was that bad. 

Edited by Jack Parkman