bmags

NFL Thread 2020-2021

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Are we gonna get subjected Nickelodeon crap all game long? It's annoying as hell.

Game is on CBS.

Sean Payton with two awful decisions already on his 4th down calls.  No idea why you kick a FG there 

10 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

Game is on CBS.

Ah, I'm watching on a free streaming site, I thought this was the only feed, thanks!

38 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Eddie Jackson is a statue out there. 

He is one of the biggest reasons the d is what it is. I think I saw a stat that said opposing qb have completed over 70 percent of their passes when he is on coverage. That is putrid. 

30 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

That was a perfectly thrown deep ball.

Those were two straight well thrown deep balls. 

3 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Sean Payton with some of the worst coaching in football history thus far 

Agreed.  That call on Kmet was deplorable and inexcusable for an NFL playoff game.

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Agreed.  That call on Kmet was deplorable and inexcusable for an NFL playoff game.

Yes. Awful. Put bears in a real bad spot. 

I usually don't go full meatball on the officiating but they have been AWFUL in this game. Just terrible.

Edited by SoxAce

Runs all inside, throws all the outside. Amazing game plan by nagy. Who could have predicted that from the bears?

The bears cannot waste opportunities in the 2nd half like they have in the first.

I actually thought the Saints would have at least a 2 TD lead by now. Surprised it's this close

Edited by ScooterMcGee

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Runs all inside, throws all the outside. Amazing game plan by nagy. Who could have predicted that from the bears?

It looks like every other game Nagy called before Lazor took over. Completely terrible.  

Nagy might be costing himself that job with this play calling. This is atrocious. This is the playoffs - you PLAY TO WIN. Take some shots.  Mitch got you into this position - either let him try to win the game (or lose the game) but let them play.  This is AWFUL, especially with the defense actually playing well.

Pathetic.