Sox vs. Tigers. 9/11 - 7:10

Bad Hombre

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

what's with teh stupid ass trying to dunk on people in the game threads?  some of you guys talk mostly about other people like b****es.

I love being wrong when it means Sox success. It's ok to laugh and move on and admit you said dumb shit. A simple "never been so happy to be so wrong" couldn't hurt

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

A BINNNNNNG BANNNNNNNNG BONNNNNNNNNG.

WHERE ARE THOSE 2 DOWNERS WHO LEFT 1 INNING AGO?????? BYEEEEEEEEEEE DUMBASSESSSSSS

The Sox should play that Illinois Lottery Bing Bang Bong song at the stadium after every HR and home win kind of like the Blackhawks have that same goal song.

/runs for cover

2 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

I am someone who welcomes hot takes, and I think the whole purpose of the game thread is venting and hot  takes. 

But the best part of hot takes is pointing out how stupid they were and ho boy did it take all of 10 min for some hot ass takes to look so, soooo stupid

I‘d prefer it if game threads were just a fun hangout instead, but maybe that’s just me 🙃

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chw42 said:

The same thing happened in his last start against us. Dunning gave up a 3 spot and he ended up giving it right back. 

Nice game recall from the last time....and I'm very glad history repeated itself.

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I love being wrong when it means Sox success. It's ok to laugh and move on and admit you said dumb shit. A simple "never been so happy to be so wrong" couldn't hurt

I don't talk about other people I post what I feel in the moment.  Somehow my "MT ELOY" post, as I had obviously turned the game back on was lost in the dunking.  Anyways, back to shit I care about like Sox baseball not Internet dopamine hits or apologizing for saying dumb shit on a fucking game thread on a fucking sports forum in fucking 2020.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

I‘d prefer it if game threads were just a fun hangout instead, but maybe that’s just me 🙃

Agreed. My coworker is one of these "hot take" guys who yells/screams pitch to pitch. I like him but it drives me nuts.

Lets just enjoy this. We have so much to look forward to and all of our young dudes are looking amazing. This is gonna be amazing decade. Be happy bois.