Magic Number: Playoffs - 0; Division - 4

bmags

2 hours ago, Texsox said:

Open a few threads from September 2005. OMG we weren't even going to make the playoffs. LOL

I seem to remember that. We were on a little bit of a slide and than towards the end of the season we caught fire a bit and than in the playoffs the rest is history.

Edited by maloney.adam

2 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I seem to remember that. We were on a slide and than towards the end of the season we caught fire a bit and than in the playoffs the rest was history.

We weren't even trying against Cleveland and ended up sweeping them even when a playoff spot was on the line for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maloney.adam said:

What’s up Twins fan!

You don't have to be a Twins fan to recognize this. Besides, all the Sox have to do to win their division is win four out of their last seven. That is one over .500. All their games are winnable, too. Hell, they should be able to sweep the Cubs. Just take care of their own business, and they won't have to worry about the Twins. Although I am worried about the Sox offense right now.

11 minutes ago, flavum said:

Going to be tough for the Sox no matter who they play. Hope they can at least finish off the division. It didn’t matter to me when it was bunched up, now I don’t want to see them get passed at the very end.

This is my sentiment as well.