Sox vs Tigers. 9/12 - 6:10

Bad Hombre

Just now, Heads22 said:

What are the glasses Bernardo is wearing? The side view looked strange

I just told my oldest kid that Bernardo is basically Cyclops and if he takes off his glasses he’d shoot lasers out of his eyes.  Not sure if that’s true or not, but suddenly my son is a Sox fan and not a Cubs fan like his mother tries to make him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I just told my oldest kid that Bernardo is basically Cyclops and if he takes off his glasses he’d shoot lasers out of his eyes.  Not sure if that’s true or not, but suddenly my son is a Sox fan and not a Cubs fan like his mother tries to make him.

I told all my kids that the Cubs don’t like Toy Story or ice cream. It worked well

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

lol...I love it fathom!!

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I told all my kids that the Cubs don’t like Toy Story or ice cream. It worked well

I tell my daughter that when the ice cream truck plays music that means they're out of ice cream

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You married a Cubs fan, and you call yourself a White Sox fan? You disgust me. 

Take him away, SS2K5