Chances for Subway (Crosstown) White Sox/Cubs series this year

tray

The Sox and Cubs probably have the highest chances of meeting in the World Series this year than they have in some time.  I do not want to ever see that happen because of the divisive nature of the rivalry and how it impacts people I deal with every day....but it is a possibility now, and a pretty good one.

Edited by tray

That NL Central is pretty awful and makes the Cubbies look better than they are so I think the Cubs have much less of a chance of getting to the world series than the Sox imho...but I also hate them so that might be clouding my judgement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tray said:

The Sox and Cubs probably have the highest chances of meeting in the World Series this year than they have in some time.  I do not want to ever see that happen because of the divisive nature of the rivalry and how it impacts people I deal with every day....but it is a possibility now, and a pretty good one.

The chances for a Sox-Cubs series are decent, but I don't think it will happen. And I am with you. I don't ever want to see it happen. Something like that should be fun, but it won't be. Too much of a chance for violence. Besides, I don't ever want to see the Cubs in a World Series again. 2016 was a nightmare for so many as everybody seemed to lay down for them. Besides, the Cubs being in the Series just doesn't seem right. It will never seem right.

• Like 2