AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Love this team.

Love this board cause I know in ten years I’ll make a reference to Adam Engels fake bunt single in a regular season game and everyone here will know what I’m talking about.

Lets take this damn division

It'll be hard to forget when they build the statue outside the stadium.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, pettie4sox said:

The line up needs adjustments.  Can't leave that many dudes on base and expect to win games.

The same could be said about the Twins tonight. Too many LOB for each team and too many walks from the White Sox pitching staff.

At least Minnesota doesn’t win like they used to from 2002-2005 with stupid ducksnorts in the outfield.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

The same could be said about the Twins tonight. Too many LOB for each team and too many walks from the White Sox pitching staff.

At least Minnesota doesn’t win like they used to from 2002-2005 with stupid ducksnorts in the outfield.

The twins had 3 of their regulars out tonight and they barely beat them.  Who were the Sox missing?

Edited by pettie4sox

Just now, wegner said:

Couldn't get swept....now let's sweep them outta town...who's with me!!!!

We need to at least split this series. This win makes that much easier. 

This was the most iffy game for me. Cause Cease really can't be relied upon. 

They need to bring up Vaughn and/or Collins tomorrow, and settle on a final lineup of capable players. This isn't a reaction to one game, it is a reaction to almost 50 games.

Giolito / Dunning Starters: SS Anderson; 3B Moncada; 1B Grandal; DH Abreu; LF Jimenez; CF Robert; McCann; RF Mazara / Engel; 2B Madrigal

Keuchel / Cease / #5 Starters: Same except Grandal; 1B Abreu; DH McCann or someone else.

• Mazara should only start against RHP, and be pulled after 2-3 ABs for Engel (first LH Reliever and or 7th in a close game for defense).
  • Eloy should not be playing LF period in the 9th during any close lead (3 or less runs).

• Like 2