AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

3 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

I'll admit, I have no idea how Tim Anderson is doing this. It's not just that he gets on base. It's the fact that it's so hit heavy. Truly incredible.

The most amazing thing is when he moves around in the box after the pitcher starts his initial move.  I have seen him do this a few times this year.  You see catchers feinting a high pitch or slapping their mitt low to make a noise to deak the hitting.  Now we have a hitter that moves around in the box so when they set him up and throw inside, he moves away a bit and then rips it.  I dont believe I have ever seen a hitter do this before.  

27 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

The most amazing thing is when he moves around in the box after the pitcher starts his initial move.  I have seen him do this a few times this year.  You see catchers feinting a high pitch or slapping their mitt low to make a noise to deak the hitting.  Now we have a hitter that moves around in the box so when they set him up and throw inside, he moves away a bit and then rips it.  I dont believe I have ever seen a hitter do this before.  

His at bats are definitely can't miss occasions.  It is so fun to watch his approach...and frequent success. :)

There are several great hitters in this lineup, but Timmy is the most fun to watch because he can do it all imho.

Edited by wegner

Was gonna a make this it's own thread but I figured the "Sports media hates the white sox" is getting tired and annoying, but I did wanna post it somewhere

the mlb.com app right now, hours after the game ended has the top news story Javy Baez stealing bases, and if you scroll down two or three full screens, the first sox story in the feed comes up

WLfyQFi.jpg

lol

it's just so funny

6 hours ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Was gonna a make this it's own thread but I figured the "Sports media hates the white sox" is getting tired and annoying, but I did wanna post it somewhere

the mlb.com app right now, hours after the game ended has the top news story Javy Baez stealing bases, and if you scroll down two or three full screens, the first sox story in the feed comes up

WLfyQFi.jpg

lol

it's just so funny

Who cares.  Quit wasting time over MLB trying to sell things to the biggest baseball fan bases in baseball.  Enjoy the team in front of you instead.