Grandal

Abreu

Eloy

Moncada

McCann

Robert

Engel

Madrigal

Reason being split the lefties a bit and Grandal is a great OBP guy ahead of the big boppers.  I don't mind Moncada 2 if you want to put best players 1st, if you want that then Grandal should be 5 not, 3.  IMO.

Anderson

Moncada

Abreu

Eloy

Grandal

McCann

Robert

Engel

Madrigal

Very minor critique....glad they are finally putting the best possible lineup out there at least.

23 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Dobnak is RH, so interesting to see Engel in there.  Makes me think some of the critiques have filtered down from on high.

I think the analytics department has determined they enough data to be confident in making changes.

• Like 2

This should be their every game Giolito / Dunning start lineup, flip McCann (most games) with Grandal (all games) for the other three starters. Been calling for this for a few weeks now.

The only tweak would be flipping Robert with McCann, to give him a little more protection than Engel will provide. Still better protection than Mazara, who batted behind Robert for most of the season except when Robert subbed for the injured Anderson at the top of the lineup.

• bmags pinned this topic
15 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Who are we going to pinch hit late in the game now that all our best hitters are in the starting lineup? Ricky does it again!

EE as a pinch hitter and matchups based starter actually really maximizes his value for the last 20-35 games he is still a White Sox. 

17 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

EE as a pinch hitter and matchups based starter actually really maximizes his value for the last 20-35 games he is still a White Sox. 

as long as RR stops allowing him to hit vs pitchers who throw sliders.  9th lowest avg vs slider in baseball