Sox vs Twins. 9/15 - 7:10

Bad Hombre

5 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

I literally said "In my opinion" - maybe I was right and RR got lucky. Maybe I was wrong and there is a reason I'm on my couch and RR is in a dugout. And FWIW, if we weren't having this conversation I was just about to post that I really like using Fry here. If you want to fight with someone who just trolls RR no matter what, fine, go find that person.

I swear, the only thing more tired than game thread b****ing is people trying to police the game thread b****ing.

That was a mouthful, better go to bed if your that tired.

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Why is Colome warming? Jesus christ. Give him a night off

And if there was a LHP coming up in 2 guys, why the hell didn't Fry stay in?

Good god guys give it a fucking rest. Why not pitch Fry 2 IP in his first game back? Maybe they decided on how much he could go. Good lord.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yeah because the score is 6-2, but hey if it was 3-2? Nope. You don't need good defense then

I may have let him finish this one and save Foster somewhat

I agreed with the covid excuse a few weeks ago, but this has gone on too long. His eye is great and that's useful, but I may put him in the 6th spot or something. Every now and again he crushes one into a gap, but aside from that it's been ugly

Glad we have an expert on Soxtalk about the long term effects of Covid. 

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Glad we have an expert on Soxtalk about the long term effects of Covid. 

Definitely gave a very specific, detailed report on the long term effects there. Good post

Ir's fine if someone else says "both covid and a bad year," but if I say it? I'm an EXPERT

Goodnight chief

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

That was a mouthful, better go to bed if your that tired.

lmao, my sincere apologies that you need a TLDR for 5 sentences my man. Maybe you should take your own advice and just enjoy the Sox win? You sure ain't enjoying losing this ridiculous sox talk beef.

• Like 2