Bad Hombre

Sox vs Twins. 9/15 - 7:10

Just now, chw42 said:

I'll have to take a look at it again, but I thought that ball Buxton hit was so hard that Robert didn't really have enough time to get back there. Definitely catchable for a guy with his range, but not a catch an average CF makes regularly. 

I missed it live, saw the thread and then the highlight. It wasn’t as bad as some made it sound.

3 minutes ago, chisoxt said:

Wasn’t it Robert who hit the ball that Buxton caught over the wall? Those two plays show who the better centerfielder is, though Robert is very good himself... but surprisingly not as good with plays at the wall. 

Encarnacion had one robbed by Buxton this year.

lmao after the Twins complained about the zone, the ump tightened it...for the Sox. hahaha

We might have sucked for the past decade, but at least we've won a playoff game since 2004.  fuck da twinkies.

Edited by Green Line

Twins are still shifting Eloy as a dead pull hitter. After he's done nothing but hit it opposite field all series. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Twins are still shifting Eloy as a dead pull hitter. After he's done nothing but hit it opposite field all series. 

Confusing to say the least

Stone just said Eloy might have hurt his elbow on the pitch before the strikeout.