Bad Hombre

Sox vs Twins. 9/15 - 7:10

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Alcala has some really good stuff.

I’m going to praise the shit out of the twins for the rest of the game. Gonna be like the masterpiece Celtic pride

• Like 1

McCann has won a starting role the rest of the season - catching Gio and Dunning. Him and Grandal together with everyone else...might just be enough to make them AL favorites. 

• Love 1

A few weeks ago I said why not give McCann the QO. People acted like it was completely insane. There are way worse ways to spend $18 and its only a 1 year commitment. 

• Like 1

I really really really hope today gets it thru RRs skull to DH McCann over EE. I don't know what else will do it...

Edited by DoUEvenShift
  • Like 1

Just now, SouthWallace said:

1) I'm always impressed by how fast the social media teams get these up on twitter

2) that's almost the exact same spot TA hit to a couple innings ago

• Love 1

Just now, fathom said:

McCann is just awesome. 

I know he earned his money next year but he seems like a massive glue guy on this team. Gonna absolutely suck to see him go

1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

That decision didn't bite RR in the ass but it got close enough to smell what he had for dinner. Its another example IMO of RR putting players in a position to fail, whereas good managers put their players in positions to succeed.

All that said, Dunning is a fucking stud for executing and rewarding RR's faith.

your over analyzing...sit on the couch and watch the game and enjoy our first place White Sox...stop complaining about the Manager

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ricky, just cause the first guy he faces is lefty doesn't mean you throw him out there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Robert has the same swing on that offspeed pitch every time, and it isn't good.

He's going thru another one of those adjustment periods, in a mini-slump he'll probably come out of soon if his previous patterns are any indication