Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bad Hombre

Sox vs Twins. 9/16 - 7:10

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'm not sure what it is, but the energy just hasn't been there tonight. 

Yeah. I can't explain it either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Detwiler sorta makes up for all of the old used tires we picked up on their way to purgatory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Not enough Engel

You're not wrong

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'm not sure what it is, but the energy just hasn't been there tonight. 

Maybe they, like us, saw they won the first two and had Gio/DK going the next two and got a touch complacent.

Or maybe its just baseball being a random ass sport.

You could talk me into either one tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pcq said:

Detwiler sorta makes up for all of the old used tires we picked up on their way to purgatory. 

Unfortunately we only decide to use him when we are losing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

Maybe they, like us, saw they won the first two and had Gio/DK going the next two and got a touch complacent.

Or maybe its just baseball being a random ass sport.

You could talk me into either one tbh.

Going with random, but the Grandal at bat in the first killed the momentum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'm not sure what it is, but the energy just hasn't been there tonight. 

Law of averages. Can't win em all or always look good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Going with random, but the Grandal at bat in the first killed the momentum.

Yeah that didn't help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

Law of averages. Can't win em all or always look good. 

That's really what it comes down to.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sano sure has a lot of issues catching pop ups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×