mazara

harkness99

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I like Engel but similarly to mccann, I think he's benefited big time from how they've used him. Playing him daily likely exposes him. At least his defense is there and with mazara having zero power somehow, you're not losing much offensively if at all.

At this point, it is time to risk exposing these guys, as it’s time to see if they can provide even modest upgrades come playoff time. 

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Let it go dude. Enjoy what’s in front of you. 

Wish more people would take that approach instead of bashing on the players, and the manager when things don't go our way in an at bats or in a game

Ricky takes more abuse on this website than anyone and I just don't understand why. Sure is every line-up to our liking..... no, but perhaps there's underlying reason's that we would have no clue about.   The team is performing at a high level so we should give him the benefit of the doubt.  

• The White Sox's current run differential of plus-83 is tops in the AL by a huge margin. That run differential translates to a "deserved" record of 32-16, which is the same as their actual record. 

ENJOY what's in front of you!!!!!

Edited by A-Train to 35th

15 minutes ago, Lillian said:

Did any of you notice that Mazara's batting stance was much less open, last night? It wasn't a closed stance, but not nearly as open, as his normal one.

He's struggling no doubt, not sure if he's feeling the effect of COVID this season or just trying out a new approach.  Much like Jason Heyward who struggled with his stance and I see the comparison especially with their body type.  The BIG difference is Heyward plays elite defense with an elite arm, Mazara on the other hand doesn't look too comfortable out there in right.  It's too late in this season to start messing around with your swing approach at this point put Engel in right for the remainder of the year and give Mazara a chance to make the team next spring.

25 minutes ago, Lillian said:

Did any of you notice that Mazara's batting stance was much less open, last night? It wasn't a closed stance, but not nearly as open, as his normal one.

It really didn't make his Ks prettier or the ground balls to second any faster

29 minutes ago, Tony said:

My prediction would be Hahn and Co. are going to look hard for a RF upgrade. If it doesn't come together, Mazara will be back, and they'll put a fairly easy spin on the "Strange year, he was sick to start, never got off the ground, he's still young, high hopes for Nomar, hard worker, etc." 

Nomar will be gone, dude.

• Love 1