Sox vs Twins 9/17 1:10

TheTruth05

oh man the twins reddit is a cesspool of garbage...one really smart baseball fan though : "If he missed the plate on the first pass because of the focus on the dirt kicking, then he got ejected before completing the home run. Does the run score if you get ejected in the middle of rounding the bases on a home run?"

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I'd love it too.. If Yoan got that called then smash a HR the next pitch.. F em.

BAD BOI

I’d be embarrassed and would be pissed that he could get suspended in a pennant race.  Of course, that would require Yoan to homer.

Edited by fathom
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Cruz = PED

Sano = sexually assaulting a female reporter

I know who gets the scumbag trophy in my book between the two.

Didn't know he did that.  But hey, look, more reasons to hate this absolute garbage franchise.  Bunch of clowns.

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

oh man the twins reddit is a cesspool of garbage...one really smart baseball fan though : "If he missed the plate on the first pass because of the focus on the dirt kicking, then he got ejected before completing the home run. Does the run score if you get ejected in the middle of rounding the bases on a home run?"

I'd assume it wouldn't be a homer, and honestly, I do think he missed home originally which is why he went back. I'm just not sure if he got thrown out before or after touching home

Just now, fathom said:

I’d be embarrassed and would be pissed that he coils get suspended in a pennant race

Yeah, Yoan for one wouldn't b**** about a bad call because they happen. Yoan just goes about his business and dominates (when he's not suffering from lingering COVID effects).

Fuck these idiots. Put up a 5 spot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I'd assume it wouldn't be a homer, and honestly, I do think he missed home originally which is why he went back. I'm just not sure if he got thrown out before or after touching home

The rule is if someone gets ejected mid-play, the play must finish and then he's ejected. 

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic