Sox vs Twins 9/17 1:10

TheTruth05

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

THat was behind home plate.  No way a corner IF is getting that ball.  The only other person with a chance is Colome, and he didn't move.

Abreu was standing like 2 steps from McCann. In this wind with a ball straight up in the air, Abreu should've called it and caught it

• Like 1

Just now, YoYoIsMyHero said:

I don't want to be "that guy" but Yoan was on Instagram live at like 1:30am in the morning celebrating a bday with a couple of friends. Cannot be doing that with a day game the next day, and it shows in his 4K game today.

Yeah that's the real reason. Good analysis doctor. 

Just now, YoYoIsMyHero said:

I don't want to be "that guy" but Yoan was on Instagram live at like 1:30am in the morning celebrating a bday with a couple of friends. Cannot be doing that with a day game the next day, and it shows in his 4K game today.

Yikes. On the night before an afternoon game too? 

1 minute ago, almagest said:

Moncada late on 88 right down the middle. Man.

Yea, a lot of our guys have just been flat out looking fulgy lately. Hopefully they make adjustments and bust out in time for the playoffs.

Could carry us.

2 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

That sucks.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic